5 GREAT REASONS TO USE CLOUD ACCOUNTINGby PBS Inc - RL Adams on 10/28/15
1. Greater convenience and flexibility. You can access your financial information from your home, your cabin, from the plane—anywhere you have a secure Internet connection.
2. Access to current information. Since cloud accounting eliminates the need to pass files back and forth, business owners always have access to the latest numbers.
3. Effecient. Banking and credit card data are electronically uploaded into QuickBooks. Data entry is kept minimal.
4. Enhanced collaboration. With the cloud, we can login to a client’s accounting software with them. This means we can talk through changes or updates, and answer questions immediately.
5. Automatic updates & back ups. You no longer need to spend the extra money to get the latest desktop version to meet system compatibility or worry about making regular back ups. Even if your your laptop or desktop computer is stolen, your data is secure.